What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long Time

Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I last posted and how few posts I've written. I guess I've really been that busy. But I guess it's a good busy. Although there are more days that I think it's not worth it then days where I think it is worth it.
All I seem to do these days is work. Holding down two jobs is more difficult than I realized. Then to add to my madness, I started up French class so that's occupying my time as well. I don't get to study as much as I like, but I'm hanging in the class fine. Of course this means that I had to put my sports on hold for the time being. But I should be picking things back up soon. And of course, with all the working and studying and eating and no excersing...means that I'm packing on the pounds. Yeah...I'm not so pretty anymore...haha. But I'm just fine with that.
Let's see...what else has been up???
O!...I just won an iTouch. Won it from a drawing from a survey I took. That was nice!
I'm getting ready for another busy week of partying as well. I got the New Years Eve party at Nikki's to go to and then Friday I'm meeting up with Claudia. Saturday morning I'll be out riding that bicycle again...it's that time of the season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home