What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Where Did All These Girls Come From?

The other weekend a friend from work made a joke about how all the girls come around just when the tide is about to change. She was joking about me going to Paris and getting hitched, and because of this, other girls have been coming into my life.
There was some truth to what she said cuz the very nice week…slowly…girls were appearing in my doorway. First, I go to a wedding as my friend’s date and get a smile from this beautiful blond girl sitting from across. Then back at work, I get a first time ever IM from Hang…so we started to talk this entire past week. Then out of the woods…never could have seen this one coming…I get an email from Shayla. So we started talking this entire week. I can’t believe she found me through Nikki…but I’m glad she did. Then…just moments before taking off for the holiday weekend, I get and IM from Elizabeth. At this time…I’m thinking…”WHAT?!!” I can’t believe there are all these girls around me all at this point in time. I certainly don’t know what to do. So I spend some time talking with Elizabeth and evened showed her around my lab.
Truthfully, I don’t have a chance with any of these, but the fact is that they are around…one way or another…so you know anything can still happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home