What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mud-Bowl

Ice Bowl???...shoot...it was Mud Bowl I today.
Crazy enough, a bunch of us showed up for a muddy game of football today. Last week it was light rain but solid playing field and today was no rain but muddy as hell playing field. It was pouring all day long though...but come time for football, it had stopped.
It was real nasty, but I had an awesome time. Again...I was a scoring machine, but disappointed cuz I dropped a couple deep passes that I should have had.
But I made up for all that with the game's final play. I went out for a short pass and after dancing around at one end of the field to avoid the defenders, I was able to find an opening and just took off to the other end of the field for the final score. We were winning anyways...so it didn't matter. But talk about ending the game with a bang. It was like Devin Hester returning a keep from deep in his end zone. Dang...that was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home