What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Car...My Beautiful Beautiful Car...

I wasn't a big fan of my car when I first got it. I've never been a fan of Honda's but with my car, it gave me reason to like it. But I think it's really only on an individual basis. I still dislike Hondas...I just love mine.
After nine years of taking such great care of my car and with no involved accidents, looks like fate finally caught up with me and ruin my perfect car and record.
I was leaving the mall today and got side swiped by some teenage driver. My entire driver side doors are completely smashed in. I can't even lock my door so I can't go anywhere.
Nobody was hurt...only my car.
I don't know what's going to happen now. I have to take my car in for an appraisal to see what kind of damages were done to my car. My insurance says that if there's structural damages that they could possibly declare a total loss on my car and pay me for the cost of my car.
I don't know what I want to happen. I don't want to say goodbye to the car cuz the engine's still so good. It barely hit 100000 miles. It's got an entire lifetime to live. I feel so cheated...that's all I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home