What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Monday, November 19, 2007

Slacking

I know I haven't been keeping up with my blogs but that's cuz I've been working too dang much. I've been working day and nights!...and I'm starting to get worned out. Even with that said...I just haven't had much to write about since coming back from Paris. I guess nothing is even worth talking about after that...hahaha.
But one thing for sure is....I've been missing the heck out of my cousins from Paris. I keep thinking of the wonderful time we had with each other...and keep yearning for the day I'll be back. I've never missed anybody as much as I have missed them.
Well, enough rambling about that.
The company Xmas party is coming up soon. I'm looking forward to that. Then shortly after, I get to celebrate my seniority award celebration. I missed the October celebration, but there's another one in January that they're allowing me to attend.
I guess Thanksgiving is around the corner. A few days away to be exact. I don't even feel like it's the holiday season. My mind really has been lost and can't seem to find its way back.
O...last week I returned to the Tx Ren Fest even though I said I wouldn't. Yeah...I'm a hypocrite for this one. But one thing I discovered is why I hated this festival from all the years pasts. It's cuz all the years that I attended, I did it on a Saturday. This is the worst day to attend this event. This year, I went on a Sunday and I didn't bitch once about being there. I usually enjoy my time there, but always hated the getting there and leaving there parts. This year....no problems all around. I think that if I ever return...it will have to be on a Sunday...never again Saturday.
Illenny had a friend visiting from Venezuela named Anna. I kept thinking that day that this girl reminds me of someone, but couldn't put my finger on who.
This weekend, we all met up for some Dim Sum. The second I saw Anna out of costume...I finally knew who she reminded me of. She reminded me of this girl I once knew named Caroline. We had somewhat of a past. We grew up together until I moved out of the apartments and then met again in high school. Didn't really get to know each other until college...but that was short lived, but I don't think that we ever really stopped caring for each other even though we had our differences.
But Anna was very nice looking. I definitely like!
Well, I guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home