What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Monday, September 17, 2007

Watching Over Me

I have to say...somebody must be watching over me! And I mean in the good way. Like somebody up above is watching over me and taking good care of me. I look back at my life and can't help but to think this is true. I don't think that my life can be any better than it possibly is right now. Well...it can always be better, but I am more than grateful for all that I have today. For what I don't have today, maybe that will come later in life. I believe I'm a patient person and that time is of the essence, so if it's not meant to be now...it's cuz it's meant to be for later. And no matter how bad my life can be sometimes, I always know that it could be worse and so even that I am grateful for. It's funny how things turn up just when you need them too. No particular example at the moment, but I know for sure that whenever I'm in a jam...somehow...I always seem to get over that hump.
I'm particularly grateful that my life has taken me down a successful path. I'm especially excited that my job will finally send me to Paris. I sometimes think, "What have I done to deserve this?" I feel like this is such a huge deal for me. I know it might not be for some ppl, but for me it is. I never could have dreamed that I'd get to go to Paris for free (company is paying for everything). And that I'd be so welcome by so many ppl. I have my cousins and my aunt who is so excited and can't wait for my visit. Then I met some ppl who work there that are waiting for my arrival. And I have some ppl already there that I know who are waiting for my arrival as well. O...and I have a friend here who wants to introduce me to his friend there so that she can take me out. Man...this is great! I am so flattered by every one's hospitality.
I don't know...life really has treated me well despite the few annoyances that I do have in my life. Don't get me wrong...but it's not even this Paris trip that has me so grateful for the life I've been given...or one that I created for myself as some might argue. I guess for every good there's a bad...and vice versa. I know I'm not all good, but I know I've done good. Maybe this is my reward for being and doing good. I really don't know. Whatever it is...I can't thank you enough for the life I've been given, for the parents I have, and for the success that I have achieved. Maybe it's a lil of hard work and giving back that has made my life that much more enjoyable, but again...I really think someone or something is watching over me and taking care of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home