What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy As A Bee

Man...work has been killing me. These past few weeks it has been nothing but going to work, come home, eat, do more work, sleep and wake up the next day for work. My mind is killing me. I never knew the effect of what it really is to think all the time. I almost want to say that I'm stressed out, but I can't say that because I'm usually such a positive person that I don't even see that I'm stressed out. I really just try to keep myself busy so that I don't go thinking about work. I've recently went back to my old habits of hitting the gym again so I've been feeling good everytime I come home. So good that I even have a hard time sleeping which then affects me the next day at work. I tend to get by the day, but it's hard as hell though.
Anyhow...it's all good though.
I guess it doesn't help the stress when I have such shady friends. Wait...let me make it clear that it's not all my friends. Just a couple of bad eggs that spoiled the entire carton. Sux cuz they're about the 2 closest friends I have today. But I've learned that it's never hard to lose something...it's hard to have to learn to deal with it. I usually don't ever learn to deal with these problems. I've usually just cut the string and cut all ties...never having to deal with it. It's done good for me, but I think this time...it's harder to cut the ties. I'm sure I'll be able to, but this time, I'll do it with hesitation and disappointment in the way they have treated our friendship. I've always taken care of my friends...and I'm no fool to see that they haven't always taken care of me in return. So it's time to cut my losses and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home