What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Thursday, July 12, 2007

2007 All-Star Game

Today was the 2nd annual All-Star game. Unfortunately I didn't get to represent my team this year, but I did come out to show support for my teammates who did get to represent. It was one hot ass hell afternoon. I was dripping in sweat just sitting there on the bleachers. That was ridiculous. I was sweating so much that sweat was falling in my eyes. That burned! My eyes are still burning now from that.
Anyhow...I'm so glad that Elodie showed up to hang out with me. She had brought her lil dog Luna with her. She (the dog) was so cute and so much fun. She was so hyper too. I think she was excited to see so many ppl around. She was running from one person to the next...hahaha. Elodie had gone to get some water so she left Luna with me for a while. I just felt bad that I constantly had to pull back on her leach just so she don't go hoping onto ppl.
But I think the story of today was the heat. My shirt was completely soaked...as if I was actually playing in the game. And Elodie...man...it looked like she was taking a shower. She was dripping in sweat. It was funny cuz I would see sweat roll from her face down to her chest. Yes...I couldn't help looking. She had on a very low cut shirt. And she's pretty decent up there.
Ok...moving on from that short and a lil perverted moment...the heat was just so extreme. O...and not to forget...but the food....awesome! Hot dogs, chips, cookies, and drinks. Can't beat that. I had a few dogs...and a couple of bag of chips...hehehe.
I'm not sure who won the game though. I left a lil early cuz I just got so exhausted from being in that heat. I even had to bust out with my umbrella to shade me...and that didn't help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home