What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Anger Management

I think I desperately need some anger management classes. I see that I'm having some issues holding in my emotions lately and although I haven't gone over the deep end and curse out the entire village, I sure as hell want to. Let's see...Lily's has gotten on my last nerves thinking that I think that I'm better than her. Did that even make sense? Well, you know what I'm talking about. She basically putted words in my mouth and that's one of my biggest pet peeve...when ppl make assumptions of what I'm thinking or am about to say or what I will like or what I will not like or what I need and what I don't need. Let's let me make that decision for me...ok? Then my sister is just a sight for sore eyes. She has absolutely no manners whatsoever nor any considerations for anybody but herself. And the fact that she lies through her teeth and takes us for fools is the biggest insult. She really deserves to be with her idiotic boyfriend. The boy who is a sorry excuse for a boy. He's more like a girl for all I care. Him and his girly friends. Especially that big-headed, spoiled, mighty mouse wanna-be, Tony. I've never seen someone so ugly before in my life. I might be short, but thank god I don't look like him.
Sorry...there goes my anger again.
But most of...my anger ruined Father's Day. I feel terrible for taking things out on my parents when it was not their fault at all. I was selfish, but for good reasons. I'll leave it at that. I've accepted what I did and now I wait for karma to come to kick me in the ass. I'll take it like a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home