What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dancing With The Stars

Ok...I have to admit that I actually enjoy watching this. I never thought I would be into ballroom dancing, but I got hooked on it last year when I was watching a program on PBS and saw how amazing the girls look. Wow...bite my tongue and hold me down cuz they are hot in those tight outfits of theirs. The amazing body doesn't hurt either.
Anyhow...just caught the season finally of Dancing With The Stars tonight and I'm so glad Apolo won the competition and not Joey. I really thought Joey would win only cuz of his fan-base. But Apolo was truely the better dancer. Having Julianne as his partner certainly didn't hurt. Good god that girl if fine. So sweet looking too. She looks like I girl that I could definitely get along with. Anyhow...the final was amazing. I think everybody did rather well, but Apolo and Julianne blew away the competition of all years' final combined when they did that blind-fold act of theirs. That was sick! And how great was that when they pulled it off. That was great! That was worth the trophy by itself. I'm into sports so I've seen a lot of "wow...did you see that?" moments, and I never thought I'd ever say that in a ballroom competition, but that blind-fold act was even better than seeing Tracy McGrady dunk over Bradley....and that was one sick slam.
Anyhow...Apolo and Julianne deserved the win. Their routines throughout the season really separated them from the crowd. They were unique and fresh in every sense. I would love to see Julianne back next season. I love her smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home