What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Most Hated Person

There's this guy that used to be in my group that just recently transfered out to join another group. I knew him from the college days, but never was cool with him cuz he always seems to be in his own world. He'd never really chilled with anyone. He'd just go to class and then go home. Well, anyhow...I basically introduced him to the job since he had already failed 3 interviews with the company. I put in a lot of good words for him with my engineer and so he pushed to hire this guy. Well, this is a mistake I will learn from and never make again. I try to do a good deed and it blows up in my face.
This guys turns out to be the biggest azzhole I know. I've never hated someone as much as I hate this guy. All the people I hate still would not add up to how much I hate this guy. Not only does he lack personality, but he also lacks any sense of loyalty and heart.
This past week, we've held two parties for my boss, his former boss, and he was nowhere to be found. He was invited...just didn't bother to show up to any of the parties. Whatever his reason is for not coming, I don't care. I just know that he had the opportunities to do so and didn't bother. It just solidifies my hatred for him.
He never wants to help anybody at work unless the person is of some sort of higher management. You can't even ask this fool a question. If you do, he'll just answer you in a tone as if he's talking to a lil child. He'll be all loud and very short and brief with his reply. To make it worse...he's freakin Chinese. As if I didn't already have issues with asian ppl, he keeps me hating my kind even more.
I think I better stop talking about this guy before I completely hate my kind. There's still a small opening in my heart for my kind, a very small opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home