What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2007 Thus Far

Well, 2007 didn't quite start with a bang considering how great 2006 was for me. A month in and I'm still wishing it were still 2006.
But not all is bad. Work is really busy cuz one of the guy in our group got transfered to another group so we're one short. My engineer and I have been trying to pick up the slack, but we're so overwhelmed at the moment. Especially this week...we're starting to feel the pressure. It also doesn't help when the guy, who left, is an asshole. I've never hated anybody as much as I hate this guy. And I'm not one that hates ppl. But I hate this guy so freakin much. I'll leave it at that. I don't even want to waste timing thinking about this.
I've committed myself to the MS150 this year so I've been training hard for that. I got a flat tire the other week, and rode on my mountain tires last week. I just got in my new road tires so I'll change them out before this weekend's ride. I can't wait to try them out. I think it'll make a heck of a difference. I just signed up for a ride to raise money and support the Fort Bend School district. That'll take place at the end of next month. It'll be a 35 mile ride, but that's ok cuz we've been averaging about 30 miles on our saturday club rides.
My buddy held a small Super Bowl party at his place this past Sunday and we had a pretty good time. Half the ppl he invited bailed, but I was able to get Elodie to come join us. She's french so she really doesn't know much about american football, so she got a pretty good lesson from me. I'm glad she came out though.
Well, I'm sure there will be more to talk about. But that's all I have time for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home