What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spider-Man 3 IMAX


Geez...I can't say enough good things about Spider-Man 3. Especially on the IMAX. Wow...what an experience that was. It was absolutely mind-blowing. Only 3D would have made it better. But I wish they gave Venom more screen time. I felt a lil jipped about that since they spent so much time with Sandman. The graphics were crazy. It must be seen on the IMAX. There were some cheesy moments, but it was just like the comics. That's what I liked so much about this movie...they didn't try to make so real and intense. They kept with the comic feel and realistic feel...just like the last two movies.
Well, I'm going again for the 3rd time tomorrow to catch it on the IMAX again. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home