What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

5 Year Seniority

Gosh...it has almost been 5 years since I've started with the company. I have always hoped that I would make that 5 year milestone. Looks like that is going to come true next month. They're having a Seniority dinner next month and it just so happens that it'll be 5 years for me. I'm not sure what I'll receive, but I think it's some sort of pin. Hey...good enough with me. Being with this company for 5 years is rewarding in itself. It completely opened me up to a new lifestyle. A lifestyle that I'm finally very happy with. I'm finally doing what I want to do. And not tagging around town to clubs and bars and segregating ourselves from the public. Geez...don't even get me started on that. I'm so glad I don't hang with those ppl anymore. I feel good about my new found life...hahaha. I wouldn't trade this for the world. Of course...with good there is bad. But somehow...luckily...I've been able to deal with the bad cuz everything is so good.
So for the dinner party, I've got to do a speech. I haven't prepared anything, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be talking about. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home