What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful!

Another year, another opportunity to be so ever thankful. I truly have reason this year to be so more than ever. Well...I'm just getting ahead of myself. I've had wonderful years in the past as well, but this year was just a lil different.
Of course to top my list of the things I'm thankful for is me getting to visit Paris and my family there.
The year started off a lil rough for me with things not going my way, but it seems to be ending on quite a high note.
You know what?! Let me cut to the chase. My visit to Paris made the year for me. It might just have made it for my lifetime as well. This visit really overshadowed everything this year. It meant the world to me to have gotten the chance to meet and spend time with my cousins.
My completing the MS150 comes in second, but a distance second to Paris. I’m so thankful that I completed this ride with such ease. I had no real pain as others had. I felt so good after completing this event that I’ve signed up for another year…just to prove to myself that this wasn’t a fluke.
My birthday!...it was one to remember! I went kayaking. Did things for the first time I wanted to do. Oh…it was great!
Finally, I’m so thankful for my seniority award with my company. It’s not everybody that achieves this in today’s “come and go” work ethics. I’m glad the company had remained loyal to me as I have with them. Although I haven’t actually received my award (I was in Paris at the time the event took place), the achievement is still there in the record books.
Let’s hope next year will be even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home