What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hard at Work Working Hard

Yeah...all I've been doing lately is working. I know I've been saying that in the past few blogs and it's getting old....but I'm getting old with it. I feel so tired all the freakin time now....errr.
But all that late-night working until 1 in the morning sort of paid off. Today was our commercialization meeting (to say whether or not to move forward and produce the product) and all the high-level management accepted the the project, so everyone was happy.
I got a lot of thanks from my managers. The boss took us out for lunch and everyone insisted that I selected the restaurant. I ended picking PF Changs. I thought that was a safe place for everyone. There were 5 of us. I wanted to find a medium for everyone's different taste bud. Seemed to have been a good choice.

Well...besides from work...

I've been helping my uncle, from Paris, order a couple of Rolex watches here in the states. The place is located in San Fran. He'll be visiting LA soon so he'll stop by to pick up the watches.
They are lovely watches....wow!

Then last weekend we had our company Christmas party. I was sick as a dog but there wasn't anything that drugs couldn't cure. I was so hopped up on meds just to keep myself alive and awake to enjoy the party. Illenny was my date. We had a really good time. She was smoking hot in her dress.

The next day I received a call from my cousins in Paris. It was so great to hear their voices again. I miss them all so much!

Well...that brings me up to the most recent thing. In Facebook, I found an old friend from high school that I was so excited to hear from, but she's kind of set me off from wanting to meet up with her now. We've been trying to schedule a day to get together, but our schedules are completely off and then she goes calling me "difficult". I'll show her difficult alright!
Eh...it's all good. I'm sure it's all fun and games. Nothing personal. I laughed about it. But I can't wait to see her again.

Well, I guess that's all I have to report this time. Seems like nothing is that great anymore ever since I've came back from Paris. I've been spoiled...hahaha. I feel nothing is worth blogging about anymore...:( j/k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home