What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Past Friends

It had been a very long time since I've hanged out with my Indian friends. It has usually only been with "A". I have to admit it was nice seeing everyone again.
I still feel distanced from the group though. No complaints this time though. It's a role I seemed to have adopted rather well and taking with quite ease. I don't really mind being the outsider. This seems to be my roll with every friendship I have ever been in.
Every group I have ever been a part of has never really been a group that I was a part of establishing. I have always been included by the existing groups. That's all fine and dandy, but I really thought that I was a part of establishing this group so that's why I guess I was so hurt in the beginning.
We all kind of started by knowing one person and then meeting the next through another...and eventually building the friendship that we built. But somewhere, I got left off. So fine...I went my own way and that was that.
Since last night, I had was not included in any event for at least more than 2 years now. But it seems like nothing has changed. I don't know anymore than what I've known since.
"B" still goes on about being in a higher position at work. Story never gets old. It just flies in one ear and out the other faster.
"C" is still a hard ass. Which is a shame. She has a lot to offer, but never wants to. Guess I can't blame her. I'm kind of the same way. So mysterious all the time.
Well...that's enough of that. Let's see when I get to hang out with them again...hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home