What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brown-Eyed Girl

It was instant attraction for me when I first saw “Eli”. If I had a type, she was it. Hispanic chick with big beautiful brown eyes packed into a curvaceous little body. There was nothing I wouldn’t do to get next to this girl. She had such a contagious and bubbly spirit about her. She is always wearing a smile that is so captivating. But it was her eyes that drew me in and kept me hanging around.
Things all began when I ran into her in the halls. We were both heading downstairs. We introduced ourselves, talked for a minute and then went our separate ways.
One Friday afternoon, we decided to invite her to lunch but had just missed her. She apparently heard the news that we were looking for her and so she sent me an IM over MOC and that’s how it all started. Just before days end, she was giving me cookies and candies. I am now her little trash compactor.
Then we eventually became water-break buddies. Being seen in the halls together all the time started to make me nervous about what ppl were saying and thinking.
I was fine with keeping her at bay and only fantasizing about what could be. But over the next 3 days of a lifetime worth of IMs between her and I, she started to get to me. But there was one problem. She was married and had a kid. But yet I continue to flirt like there’s no tomorrow. I am going in no particular direction it seems. I can’t push it any further otherwise it could spell trouble for me. But I don’t want to let down cuz I do want her to know that I’m into her. But even still…nothing could happen. Looks like fantasizing is about all I can keep it at.
Now that our relationship is a little deeper, she has let me in on some things about her that does not sit well with me and know that I will never be able to accept her for the way she is and the things she has done. It kills me thinking how we have such natural chemistry but won’t ever get to be with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home