What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Crazy Month of July!

I can’t remember having such a crazy month as I will this month. Next weekend will be my mom’s birthday, Remi’s annual Bastille Day party and my friend’s engagement party. I am going to be so burnt out after next Saturday. In the morning, I will drive about 2 hours to go to Remi’s Bastille Day party, stay for about an hour, and then drive 2 hours back home, get dressed and then run out the door to be at the engagement party and spend the rest of the night there.
The next weekend, I will spend the entire weekend in Tampa visiting my friend Cac. She’s been asking me for a while now to visit. She’s going through a divorce so I thought it was a nice time to go visit and give her some support. This is my birthday weekend so I was hesitant to go cuz I had already had plans with everyone here. Luckily I was able to reschedule.
Even after the rescheduling, looks like there will be more to reschedule. I promised Christine a nice dinner to celebrate both our birthdays since I’ll be gone when her birthday rolls around, but since I made that promise, so many things have come up.
On the final weekend, I will have to fit in all the following: attending Erica’s and Justin’s go-away party, movie night with Anna, dinner with Christine, and Donny’s and Song’s babyshower. I really don’t know how I will make everything work out. This is going to be a tough one for me.
This will definitely be one interesting month. Cuz of course…once August rolls around…I will be in PARIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home