What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"ELi"

I think I've fallen too deep for Eli. I really don't know where she stands and I really can't care cuz of her situation. I can't allow myself to make anything of what I'm feeling.
I received some advice the other day about what she is doing and I took the advice to heart, but found myself not being able to really tear myself away from her.
From what I think, she's is simply using me to get the attention that she is not getting at home. I'm sure I'm not the only guy she is getting her fix from. But I'm one guy that enjoys giving her this attention.
Anyways...this is one story that I already know the ending to so I shouldn't expect anything and shouldn't be surprised by the outcome when the day comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home