What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Monday, September 01, 2008

Paris or Bust Part Deux

Paris the second time around was just as great as the first time. I'm not quite sure if I'm dreaming or not but I still can't believe that I have been to Paris twice now. And I plan on going back every chance I get. I love it that much!
I won't detail this trip cuz there was just way too many memoriable moments. It would turn into a freakin novel. Maybe a bestseller in a few years...haha...if I ever do detail my trip.
Anyhow...I think the most special moment was the surprise birthday party the family threw for me. They completely surprised me! I think I cried. I'm sure I did.
Going home was particularly a tearful moment. One that I will always remember :)

- the plane ride
- the welcome
- surprise b-day celebration
- train ride with Mei to Remi's
- writing's on the wall
- "trouble"
- dinner at relatives (near and far)
- wii
- saturday...kids only
- tearful goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home