What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Back To Normal

So finally I have made it back to working normal business hours. However, I do sort of miss that 2nd shift hour. I never had to fight traffic anywhere I went. Going to work was a breeze and coming home from work was a breeze. And I sure will miss that overtime money. It was a nice chunk of change. But I'm putting that money to good use. I'm planning a trip up to NY to visit my cousin with my sister. And my sister sure knows how to spend and live lavishly. I'm paying for her flight ticket and most likely will end up paying for the hotel as well. 
It's nice to be back to normal hours mainly because I get to see ppl now. For the last 6 months, I had gotten so used to being by myself. I actually became so antisocial. I never felt like going out or doing anything. Part of me didn't mind. I liked the peace and quiet. And part of me was miserable cuz there was very little human interaction. But all in all I was happy to still be employed. I don't care how much I've bitch about my hours, which I really hadn't bitched all that much, after having made the adjustment to those hours, I was fine with it.
So yeah, I'm back! Back to good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home