What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Monday, May 23, 2011

We Danced Anyways

Dang...I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted something! Guess I needed to get some thoughts down before I forget. And this is one I don't really want to forget cuz it doesn't really happen often.

This past Saturday was quite busy for me. I woke up early to cut the yard and finally 4 hours later, I was done with the front and backyard. Thanks a lot to my dad for helping me out cuz I think I would have been out there all day if I was doing it myself. My mom had packed lunch for my dad and I, so we sat down and had lunch together. After he left, I took my shower and then immediately crashed in my bed and didn't get up till about 6pm. I was still feeling dead. In fact, my entire right arm was feeling numb. Must have slept on it wrong. After having myself a lil dinner, I decided to watch Inception. Such a good movie. Then David called me to ask if I wanted to head over to the Town Center for some drinks. I hesitate, but in the end I'm glad I went. You'll see why in a moment. I really just wanted to chill at home and get some R&R.

So after Inception, I headed on over to David's. Man come over shortly, but he didn't want to hang cuz he had to work in the morning. So David and I headed over to Loggia for a couple drinks. We really didn't do much but ppl watch. Just checking out the girls and where the drama was gonna be. For most the entire night, I was chilling at a cocktail table with this one black couple. They were pretty cool ppl. Very calm ppl. Not the crazy ones there. She was just winding down the long day she had. I knew the feeling. David was in and out of the place. Always going to the bar for more drinks. And at one time he left cuz he apparently made eye contact with some girl and didn't want any trouble so he up and left. During this time, I was just making small talk with the couple, checking out the girls, and just watching the music videos. I happened to look down for a second and made eye contact with this Mexican dude. He nodded s'up, so I nodded s'up back. And just like that, he introduces me to his cousin Carmen. She was a pretty thick chick. Not too bad looking, but didn't think too much of it. I kind of felt she was checking me out before. But thought that maybe it was cuz I was checking her out dancing with her sister. I thought it was a lil odd though. I'm a pretty small dude. Don't know what she was doing checking me out.

Anyways...as the evening went on, David was again in and out and this time he left for a pretty long time. The black couple left as they were done for the evening, so I was there standing alone by myself. No big deal. I can handle myself. Then it happened. Carmen suddenly calls for me as she walks up to me. She wanted to dance! What the hell was I suppose to do?! Hell yeah, I'll dance with you! So we danced! I had my hands all over her. I think she wanted it that way. I was really feeling her though. She wasn't shy at all. But that's probably cuz she had a lil too much to drink at this time. As we were dancing, she asked me to buy her a drink so we walked up to the bar hand in hand. She was all up on me. Damn! I'm smooth! But her feet were killing her so I told her to take a seat. I got her her Sprite with Malibu with splash of pineapple juice. She gave me a kiss and then we sat and talked. The David found me. The look on David's face when he saw me with her was classic! What a silly guy! He knew what was up so he just mossied along. I went back talking with Carmen. She was a lil past tipsy at this moment, but still functioning. But I wasn't trying anything. She had her cousin, sister Jazzabelle and bf there. I had my arms around her and everything. I really wanted to make her feel good cuz I can tell she was a lil self-conscious. We ended up exchanging numbers before the night ended.

For whatever reason, I somewhat cared about this girl. I usually would be hating on this type of girl, but she had something about her. Well, before leaving the bar, I gave her a kiss on the hands and then on the cheeks when I went in for a hug.

Blah blah blah...and so the story goes...

I must say, David was the perfect wingman. He even offered to stay at the Marriot so that I could do my thing...hahaha.

Anyways...I'm pretty sure nothing will come of this, but you never know how funny life is sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home