What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Friday, May 13, 2016

Making Gains!

Making gains! Gotta get back to it. It's been only about 3 weeks since I've hit the gym and already my body is shrinking back to it's old form. Not good at all! I've lost my guns. Not sure how long it'll take to get it back, but summer is just around the corner and I've got to get back in shape! More than just making gains, I really need to jog more to cut down on the belly fat. Starting to look a lil disgusting. Gotta get that six pack going again. I will though. Just gotta get over this hump of adjusting to working night shift again. But I did manage a small workout at home with biceps and traps. Hopefully I'll find some time Saturday to get to the gym if I'm not too tired from all the yard work that awaits me. I also gotta get a haircut. It's starting to look a lil nappy up there.

Well, this was a bit of a pointless blog, but oh well. Was just on my mind, so I wanted to write it down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home