What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pimp My Ride

Friday afternoon I decided to stop by the Sterling McCall Acura dealership. Met Emad and offered $35K for a 2017 RDX. I ended walking out after their counteroffer of $35400.
Mike calls me same evening offering $35200 for the car and I accepted. Decided not to tell my sis about.
This morning, dad and I went to bring the car home. It had only 6 miles on it!
When she arrived home, she was so excited banging on garage door.
She was expecting to do some car shopping this afternoon, so we surprised the hell out of her! It was awesome

I also want to include on this post the day I was finally able to make a deal for my 2018 Toyota Camry. Dad went into Joe Myers and we walked out with the car for $36500. About $300 below sticker. Fine...it was hot and fresh on the lot. Can't expect a better deal. But I absolutely love my new ride! It's really nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home