What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Friday, April 14, 2017

Camping/Austin Trip

It was a weekend that was so needed.  I just needed a break from the daily grind and the trip up to Austin couldn't have came at a better time.  Overall weather was just beautiful!

While at Lit Lounge, I met a beautiful Hispanic girl name Priscilla. She was with a friend name Sandra. They both were very nice young ladies, but Priscilla definitely was great eye candy. I gave her a smile just as she sat down next to me. I soon said hello and she responded so I offered to buy her and her friend a drink. We talked for a lil bit but the music was just too loud for me to hold any decent conversations with her. Plus she was only 23. A bit too young for me. She had quite a body on her for such a lil frame she was. That ass though!...hahaha. I did enjoy her company though. Was too bad she had to leave so soon. Maybe she just wasn't feeling me and needed to go. It's cool though. At least she was nice about it.

I loved the music at BD Riley's. That Irish rock music really related to me! I was totally jamming to the band's music. I so wish I could see The Corrs live in person. I would just love it


Some of the highlights --
Day 1:
Pace Bend Park. North Taylor.

Day 2:
Salt Lick.
Austin.
Airbnb
6th Street. Dirty 6.
-- Bat Bar.
-- The Driskel Hotel.
-- Bikinis.
-- Lit Lounge.
-- BD Ridley's.
-- Rainey Street.

Day 3:
-- Mount Bonnell.
-- Barton Creek Greenbelt.
-- Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home