What You Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity

Friday, April 14, 2017

JA!

I thought she was the girl I had been praying so hard for...for so long. But after our first sit down and a few drinks, it's not looking like that was the case.
There are some fundamental opposites between us and when she started discussing some of her beliefs and what she's looking for, I knew she was already showing me the door...or that any hopes for a first date was never going to happen.
I feel that she came at a time when I needed her most. I was kind of hoping she'd be the one. The one that would allow me to move on from my past. The one that would be the one to hold my hand from this present and onto the future.  
I thought that it was by more than just chance that our paths crossed. But I guess life is funny that way.
I'm still happy I had the opportunity to meet and talk with her. I felt we were very much a like. So much a like. But it's always the deepest parts of ppl and their wants that keeps ppl apart. It's a shame really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home